Monday, March 10, 2008

Two Bums Think Alike...

Since my life has taken it's own crazy busy course, and doesn't allow me time to keep a journal, I've decided to join the wonderful world of blogging. My mind is full of random, yet hilarious stories about the magical way children think and the hilarious things they do. This is the perfect place to share my life with the people I cherish the most...my family and friends. Welcome to my Three Ring Circus!!

So...the lastest event in the Malin household was one illustrating how a 4 and 5 year old mind's work. All of us were upstairs and I was running a bath for the kids. Sam, naked as can be, is on the toilet "trying to go poopy" when Hailey decides that she is about to "pee her pants" (even though she is naked too). I quickly tell Hailey to go to the bathroom downstairs, when she yelps out a loud "no, Mommy....I'm too scared". I roll my eyes and turn back around towards the tub...only to hear Hailey say "Sam, scoot over and turn your bum towards the wall". I turn around only to find 2 naked bums sitting on the same toilet...one trying to pooh...one going pee. I keep asking myself why I don't have a video camera rolling at all times??

3 comments:

The Spaniard said...

First off, this story is epic. Knowing the two kids only makes this story that much better as all can attest.

The one part left out was how when this happened; Ashley runs to the stairs to tell me what happened and couldn't even formulate a sentence cause she was laughing so hard.

The question I have, is did it work? Did the two bums; one toilet work?

Sum & Ben said...

Wow... That is classic!!

Ange said...

Welcome to the fun world of blogging! Josh gave me your site! Your kids are so cute, that is the funniest story! I love it! I am excited to see what you are up to on your blog!