Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Famous Words of Hailey and Sam

I thought I'd post some of the creative words my kids have come up with. I know, I should correct them since they are both in school now, but I just can't...the way they speak is priceless...

Terrarukus = Dinosaur (Hailey)
Poothtaste = Toothpaste (Sam)
Rhinosaucenous = Rhino (Sam)
Malofant = Elephant (Sam)
Mooer Lawner = Lawn Mower (Hailey)
Dat cause = That's because (Hailey)
Prenember = Remember (Sam)
Wanamalon = Watermelon (Sam)
Phlumb = Thumb (Hailey)
Po nelish = Nail Polish (Hailey)
Constructions = Instructions (Sam)

4 comments:

Ange said...

Yea a new post, its about time!! :) Those are so funny! Your kids are so cute!!

Caprice Erickson said...

Your forgot crynin I remember that one why you crynin mom :) How was powell??

Natalie Petersen said...

Too bad I had to find your blog from Jennifer's. At least I have it now. You gotta add crynin. Love the blog. Love you!

James and Jessica Ford said...

Hey. I just found your blog. It has been a while...well...years. I can't believe Hailey is in Kindergarten. So is William. Are they really that close in age? That is crazy! I am sure Hailey is much more mature. ha haha. Keep in touch. Jessie